Commerce, TX, 75428
Joined on September, 2010
Any day at any time
Up to 25 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationMBA at Texas A&M Commerce
Brigham Young University Provo, UT
B.S. in Chemical Engineering Expected Graduation December 2009 GPA: 3.6
• Full BYU academic scholarship 2005- 2008.
• Freshman Award of Chemical Engineering Department.
• Outstanding Student scholarship in the Chemical Engineering Department 2005- 2007.
• Ira A. Fulton College of Engineering and Technology Dean’s List 3 semesters with 4.0 GPA.
ExperienceInternship: Manager Assistant
• Participated in Project Management Department
• Planned and designed for LPG Thi Vai Project
BYU Chemical Engineering Department Provo, UT March 2007- April 2009
Research Assistant, DIPPR (Design Institute for Physical Property Data) Project 801
• Researched, gathered, complied, and evaluated 48 physical properties of 5 chemical compounds used in industry. Presented the work for professor’s and sponsor’s review.
• Evaluated, accepted, and entered data into database using DIADEM professional.
• Systematically analyzed and updated existing compound information for one compound resulting in a more accurate database.
BYU Chemical Engineering Department Provo, UT Jan 2007- June 2007
Combustion Behavior Of Wild Land Forest Fuel Research Assistant
• Ran combustion tests on biomass, built fume hood.
• Improved analysis of biomass temperatures.
• Improved overall understanding of combustion of moist fuels in wild land fires.
• Developed models with combustion data for live vegetation.
BYU Chemistry Department Provo, UT April 2006- Jan 2007
• Organized thousands of lab supplies and chemicals.
• Helped 5-25 customers per day, in person and by telephone.
• Worked harmoniously with 8-10 other employees.
• Input computer data 2-3 hours a day.
Advanced Engineering Math Teaching Assistant for 1 year
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.